Forget about tedious and unreliable methods that claim to enable the use of multiple accounts on apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Whatsapp. Parallel Space is a new project that cleverly modifies the app signature and creates another instance, side-by-side with the original version. This means you can have 2 versions of the same app fit to use with multiple accounts. The cool thing is, you can do this trick with all your apps & games, no restrictions whatsoever. Let us see the steps to set it up.
How to use Multiple Accounts on Android
1. Download and Install Parallel Space from Google Play Store.Visit Site
2. Open Parallel Space, swipe through the initial introduction and hit Start Exploring.
3. Once you’re done with that, select the + icon to create a new instance of an app.
4. From the new tab, select the app you plan on using multiple accounts. In our example that app is Facebook.
5. Wait until a new instance of the app is added to Parallel Space.
6. See how in addition to the actual Facebook app, a new instance of Messenger has been created. This is just an example of how stable and practical this app really is.
7. To show you guys a practical example, we’re going to open an additional Messenger instance and send a message to the original Messenger App.
8. Open Messenger instance from Parallel Space and log-in with your second account.
9. Enjoy using multiple accounts on any Android app.