AirShou will allow you to record the screen of your iPhone, iPad and iPod without jailbreaking your device. Keep in mind that this app will function properly only on iOS 9 to iOS 9.3 versions. As opposed to other screen recording apps, AirShou is free and doesn’t need to be connected to a Mac or PC. With that being said, connect your device to a WiFi network and let’s begin.
How to Screen Record Your iOS Screen with AirShou
1. Visit the following link from your device and hit Install.Download AirShou
2. Since AirShou it’s an Enterprise app, you won’t be able to run it until you enable trust with the developer.
3. Go to Settings>General>Device Management and Trust AirShou’s developer.
4. Go to Settings>Control Center and enable Access Within Apps.
5. Start AirShou, enable Notifications and log in with a social media account.
6. Name your video recording and decide on Orientation and Resolution.
7. Select Next Step and give AirShou access to your microphone.
8. When you see this following message, swipe inwards and enable mirroring.
9. When you see this screen AppShou is already recording. You can now record your video freely, only to return to the app and hit Stop when you’re done.
10. To find your recording, hit the gallery icon and select the video to bring up the settings tab.