With over 150 million active users, Paytm is not showing any signs of stopping. Paytm is the most used wallet service in India to send money online, shop for products and do online recharges for free.
Paytm can be downloaded on Android and iOS phones and tablets, with no official support for PC, officially.
The fact that Paytm doesn’t have an official app for PC doesn’t mean users can’t use the service on desktop devices. In fact, you can install and configure Paytm on PC using Bluestacks emulator.
Using Paytm on an Android emulator will not put your account at any risk, you can use as you would normally would on your mobile device.
If you’re looking for ways to use Paytm on your PC, follow our guide on how to install and configure the service on Bluestacks emulator.
How to Download Paytm App for PC with Bluestacks
1. Download & Install Bluestacks emulator from the official website.Download Bluestacks
Note: If you don’t meet the minimum requirements for Bluestacks, follow our guide on installing the software on systems running with 1 GB of RAM.
2. Open Bluestacks and search for Paytm inside Google Play.
2. Download the app in your Bluestacks emulator.
3. Select your language and hit Continue.
4. Start using Paytm on your PC with Bluestacks emulator.