This post will guide you through the installation of Android CDC Driver on any computer. This tutorial can be tried successfully on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. You have all the instructions with screenshots down below.
How to Install the Android CDC Driver Manually
1. Download and Extract the CDC Driver on your computer.Download CDC Driver
2. Open Device Manager on your Computer.
3. Right click on your computer name and select Add Legacy Hardware.
4. Hit Next on the initial setup and then select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list.
5. Under common hardware types, double-click on Show All Devices.
6. Select Have Disk from the next window.
7. Hit Browse, then locate and select the Android_Gadget_CDC_driver.inf from the archive you previously extracted and hit Open.
8. Select Android Gadget VCOM Driver and hit Next.
9. Congratulations! Android CDC Driver is installed on your system.