Let’s say you’ve successfully created your SQLite database contents in Excel. The next logical step will be to import the table back to your SQLite database file. Here’s the easiest and most efficient way to do it.
How to Import CSV or Excel file into SQLite
1. Open the file you plan on importing in Excel and Save As CSV (Comma delimited).
2. Open SQLite Manager and load your database.
3. Go to Database > Import and select the file you previously converted into CSV.
4. Load the CSV file, and write the name of the table you want to import to. Tick First row contains column names and separate the fields by comma.
5. Hit OK and confirm the operation one more time.
6. If you see this message the operation completed successfully.
7. Check whether your imported table displays correctly.