Did you know you can take a bunch of photographs from your iOS device and turn them into PDF file? This can be helpful for a number of reasons. First and foremost, it will save you a lot of precious space on your device. PDF files are known to be efficient size-wise, so chances are they will be considerably smaller than your default images.
PDF files are much easier to send or print. It’s common practice to send a PDF file with a document rather than a JPG image. If we’re talking printouts, PDFs are the industry standard.
Here’s how to convert your iPhone, iPad or iPod photos into PDFs.
How to Convert Images to PDF on iPhone/iPad/iPod
1. Launch Photos on your iOS device.
2. Tap on Select (top-right corner), then select the images you’d like to turn into a PDF document.
3. Hit the Share button once you’ve selected all the photos.
4. Tap on Print to access Printer Options.
5. Press the page thumbnail and swipe through all the pictures to make sure everything looks in order. If it is, tap the Share icon.
6. You can choose to attach the PDF to an email, add it to your Notes app, save it to iCloud and more, depending on your preferences.
That’s it. You’re done.