Let’s say you’re building a new app. If you worked on your app database using Google Spreadsheets, you’re probably looking for an easy way to efficiently export to an SQLite database without too much of a hassle. This post will guide you through it!
How to Import Google SpreadSheets into SQLite Database
1. Download and install SQLite Expert software.
2. Open the Google Sheet file that you want to be imported into SQLite Database.
3. Go to File> Download as and select Tab-separated values.
4. Open the SQLite Expert software, find the Import/Export tab and select Import text file.
5. Load the file you want to be imported under the Source tab. Make sure the Delimiter is set to Tab. Depending on your goals, you may choose to import into a New table or insert into an Existing table. If you want to override you existing database, tick Delete existing data.
Note: If your excel file contains file names on the first row, make sure to tick Field names on first row under Options.
6. That’s All! Your Google Sheet file is successfully imported to an SQLite Database.