Bluestacks emulator is arguably the most simple way to run Android apps on your PC. This free emulator has an impressive compatibility rate and is capable of decent frame rates on even the lowest system configurations.
There is, however, a fairly common problem reported by users who are trying to install Bluestacks on systems which have a low configuration.
Because this issue might have multiple causes, we are going to showcase 3 possible fixes that will may help you fix the “Error 25000” that occurs when installing Bluestacks.
Before trying any of these solutions, first uninstall existing Bluestacks and remove related files.
Solution 1 – Fix “Error 25000” in Bluestacks by Updating Drivers
Although the most common cause for “Error 25000” is an outdated video card driver, that’s not the only reason why this error appears. Missing chipset drivers are also responsible for the inability to install Bluestacks.
Providing a step-by-step guide to updating each component driver isn’t ideal because different video card models have different updates and “Error 2500” could be chipset related.
The most practical solution to make sure you put your whole system up to date would be to use a software like Driver Booster. It’s free, simple to use and will update all your component’s drivers automatically.
Here’s a quick guide on how to update all your computer drivers:
1. Visit Driver Booster homepage and click on Free Download.Download Driver Booster
2. Download Driver Booster and install it to your system.
3. Launch Driver Booster and click on Update Now.
4. Wait until each of the drivers finishes updating.
5. Once all your drivers are updated, you will be prompted to reboot. Do it!
That’s it. Once you reboot you should be able to install Bluestacks without the “25000 Error“.
Solution 2 – Update .NET Framework and Direct X
Error 25000 has been associated with broken or outdated .NET Framework or Direct X drivers. If you already went through solution one and found that this error still persists, follow the steps below.
1. Visit the link down bellow and download & install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 on your PC.Download .NET Framework 4.5
2. Visit the link below and download & install Direct X End-User which includes all previous updates to 9.0c.Download Directx End-User
Solution 3 – Download an Older Bluestacks Version
If the two solutions above haven’t helped your cause, try with an older version of Bluestacks that doesn’t have high graphic requirement.
Even if this makes error 25000 disappear, keep in mind that older Bluestacks versions have problems running heavy duty apps. This is especially true if you’re having a low specifications system.
To install an older version of Bluestacks, we recommend downloading it from the official website only.
1. Visit this link bellow and click on an older version of Bluestacks.Download Older Version of Bluestacks
Make sure you uninstall Bluestacks before you attempt to install this older version.