Google Now has already established itself as an extremely efficient voice-controlled virtual assistant. If we take into account that its main competitors are Apple’s Siri and Microsoft’s Cortana, it’s clear that Google has a huge advantage because it uses search history to optimize ads and create better products.
Something that is not advertised by the search giant is the fact that users are able to visit a certain web page and login with their Google accounts to be presented with a list with their entire search history.
The list is not limited to Google Now, but it also holds YouTube history along with general search history from web-based engines as well as mobile search.
Follow our quick guide down below to delete Google Now history as well as any information that Google has been collecting on you.
How to Delete Google Now History
1. Visit this link and log-in with you Google account.
2. Scroll down and click on Manage Activity under Web & App Activity tab.
3. Tap the action icon located in the top-right section of the screen, next to your Google profile picture and select Delete activity by.
4. You have the option to select the time interval in which you want your Google history removed. If you want the whole history gone just select All time in the first column and hit Delete.
5. Once you confirm, all your search history will be permanently deleted from your Google account.
That’s it. Your history is wiped off.