AdMob is arguably the most famous service for monetizing mobile apps. In this post, I’m going to cover the process of creating an AdMob account from scratch. To be able to create an AdMob account, you’ll need both AdSense and AdWords accounts. Google has simplified the process as you’ll see bellow. Careful, once these accounts have been connected with your AdMob you won’t be allowed to change them, so make sure you pay extra attention.
Steps on Creating an AdMob Account
1. First go to apps.admob.com and sign in using your Google account. I doubt that you don’t have one, but if you seriously don’t click on Create Account and then sign in.
2. Now Google will verify if you have AdSense and AdWords accounts associated with your Google account. Click Yes to confirm the use of your current account.
3. If you don’t have an AdSense account, next you’ll need to provide the required information for AdMob to create one for you.
4. To create an AdWords account, you need to select your Time Zone and Billing currency.
5. Review AdMob program policies and agree by ticking the box. Click on Create AdMob Account to finish the registration.
6. Your account is ready. You are now ready to monetize and promote your apps.