Google Duo is a beautiful piece of software, with a clear focus on simplicity. If you didn’t try Google Duo yet, you can download it from here.
Even if it has a simple interface and facilitates cross-platform high-quality video calling, Google Duo can’t single out and block unwanted contacts from calling you automatically. Better yet, it provides with the tools to block them yourself, and the steps couldn’t be any easier.
Keep in mind that after you block a number, it will be impossible for them to ever contact you again until you decide to unblock them.
Here’s how to do it:
How to Block a Google Duo Contact from Calling You
1. Tap and hold on a contact to bring out the hidden menu.
2. Select Block number to indefinitely block a contact from video calling you.
Note: You can also choose to remove that user from your list. But keep in mind that this won’t stop him from calling you again.
3. You can see a list with all your blocked numbers under Settings > Blocked Numbers.
How to Unblock a Contact from Google Duo
1. Go to Settings and tap on Blocked Numbers.
2. Tap and hold on the contact you wish to unblock until the hidden menu appears.
3. Tap Unblock to remove the contact from your Blocked Numbers.