WhatsApp is a wonderful client, with a lot of customizable features that will make your chatting experience unique. The problem is, there’s only so much you can do to customize WhatsApp from the default settings.
A lot of people are looking for a way to edit their Whatsapp messages. Unfortunately, the vast majority of solutions found on the web are outdated and tend not to work.
Turns out it’s still possible to manipulate your WhatsApp messages, but you’ll need the right software and a rooted device. We successfully managed to edit WhatsApp messages using an app called WhatsApp Toolbox.
With a little ingeniosity, you can use this trick to create awesome pranks that will make a fool out of your friends. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
How to Manipulate WhatsApp Conversations
1. First things first, make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your device.
2. Download WhatsApp Toolbox from the link bellow. This site contains the latest version of the apk.Download WhatsApp Toolbox
Note: The download should start automatically, but if it dosesn’t, click on the link as showed below.
3. Install WhatsApp Toolbox. If a newer version is out, make sure to update with the newest apk.
4. Once you’re on the newest version, give WhatsApp Toolbox root access.
5. You should be able to see all your conversations in WhatsApp Toolbox.
6. To edit a message, long-press on it and tap the Edit icon.
7. Insert the new text and hit the confirm icon.
8. Check your WhatsApp to see if the changes have taken effect.
Keep in mind that these changes are only done locally. This means the modifications will only occur on your device. The person at the other end of the line will still have the original messages.