Doesn’t really matter if you do development work or any other labor that handles databases. At some point, you’re gonna need a reliable SQLite manager. Trouble is, the majority of software capable of handling database files have to be paid. Good thing is, Firefox browser has an extension that manages SQL files efficiently for Free!
How to Edit an SQL file with SQLite Manager via Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the Settings icon and select Add-ons.
2. Find the Search Bar and type SQL inside, then install SQLite Manager.
3. After the installation is complete restart the browser.
4. If You don’t manage to find SQLite Manager after the restart, right-click on the top bar and click on Customize.
5. Drag SQLite Manager icon to the menu tab.
6. Now you should be able to open SQLite Manager from the Menu Bar.
7. In order to open a file, Launch SQLite Manager, click on Database then select Connect Database. Find the file and hit Open.
8. Now you can manage any database file with a Firefox add-on.
9. You can find the table list in the left section of the screen.
10. In order to edit an entry, select a table from the section on the left. Select the Browse & Search tab.
11. Double click on the cell you want to edit and make your changes.
12. If you want to import a file to your database, go to Database>Import.
13.Select the file you want to import, then make sure to adjust the settings in accordance to your imported file. Hit OK when you’re ready to import.