Tumblr has successfully built a cool reputation around their social media service. This is mainly because Tumblr is filled with funny or informative rich media like GIFs and videos.
It’s certainly funny to scroll through all those interesting things, but if you spend some time with this service, you’ll find that Tumblr doesn’t have a built-in download feature for videos and GIFs.
The good news is we’re going to present you with a tool capable of downloading any Tumblr media. Find out all about it down below.
How to Download Tumblr Videos on Android
1. First make sure you use the official Tumblr app and sign-in with your account.Download Tumblr
2. Download & install Timbloader from Google Play Store.Download Timbloader
3. To download a video, tap the send button in Tumblr and select Timbloader.Download Timbloader
4. Open Timbloader and hit the download button at the bottom of the screen.
5. You can see all of your downloads from Tumblr if you tap the save icon.