Guess the Picture style games have gained immense popularity in app stores, some of them manage to earn more than $500 daily. If you want a piece of this pie, QuickApp Ninja is a service capable of helping you build a Guess the Picture game from scratch. Some good examples are Guess Celebrity, Guess Wrestlers and many such games.
Their platform features an easy, intuitive drag & drop game wizard, so you don’t need lot of practice to start using it. You can then upload the game to Google Play store and earn from ads. Get this, their service is 100% Free, as long as you agree to a tiny watermark that says it was created with QuickApp Ninja. You can opt to remove that watermark for $10.
Here’s how to build a Guess the Picture Game from scratch for FREE with QuickApp Ninja:
How to Create a Guess the Picture Android Game
1. Visit QuickApp Ninja website and Sign up for an account.Visit QuickApp Ninja website
2. Click on Create New Game.
3. Select the Guess the Picture template from the list.
4. Select the theme and gameplay elements colors for your game.
5. Upload your company logo and set up your splash screen.
6. Select Content and upload your game images. You can upload them in bulk or upload each one separately.
7. Insert the question and answer to each of your pictures.
8. Leave the default game sounds or upload your own.
9. Design your game icon.
10. Insert the name of your game and support email.
11. Hit generate game and wait until your game is generated.
12. Download the apk and upload it to Google Play.