Long gone are the days when only programming geeks were able to create software and apps. With the latest innovations in the mobile industry, virtually everybody willing to build apps can publish in a matter of hours.
QuickApp Ninja is a service that does just that. Anyone can use their platform to build free-to-play Android games without any coding knowledge. Their platform features an easy, intuitive drag & drop game wizard, so you don’t require any special skills to use it.
You can upload the game to Google Play store and earn from ads. Their service is Free, as long as you agree to a small watermark that says it was created with QuickApp Ninja. You can opt to remove it for $10.
Another great advantage of using QuickApp Ninja is the referral program. You can get paid 5% of all the ad revenue each developer makes who registers with your referral link.
If that hasn’t convinced you yet, this last deal will surely seal the deal. You are encouraged to buy a developer account with google for $25 and create 15 games with the QuickApp Ninja platform. If you don’t make $50+ revenue in the first month, QuickApp Ninja will buy back your developer account for $30! With these great deals in your hand, here’s a quick tour of QuickApp Ninja platform.
How to Create Games with Quick App Ninja
1. Visit QuickApp Ninja website and Sign up for an account.Visit QuickApp Ninja website
2. Click on Create New Game.
3. Pick a template for your game.
4. Design the splash screen and upload your company logo.
5. Tweak the gameplay elements of your game.
6. Fill up your game’s name, description and upload the feature photo.
7. Wait until your game is generated. It may take up to 48 hours.
8. Download the apk, upload it to Google Play Store and start earning money.