Nox App Player is a solid android emulator that many developers use for testing and debugging. This post will give you step-by-step instructions on how to connect Nox App Player with Android Studio. You can also use these steps to connect to Eclipse.
How to Use Nox App Player with an IDE
1. Download and install the latest version of Nox App Player.Download Nox
2. Start Android Studio and open a project that you could test or debug. Minimize it for now.
3. Open Nox App Player and go to System Settings > General and turn Root On.
4. Nox will prompt you to restart. Accept and wait for the changes to take effect.
5. Once Nox reboots, go to Settings > About Tablet and tap the Build Number 7 times.
6. Go to Settings > Developer Options and enable USB debugging.
7. Right-click on Nox desktop shortcut and select Open File Location.
8. Once you found the Nox directory, “Shift+ Right-Click” anywhere in the window and select Open command window here.
9. Once inside CMD, insert the following command :
nox_adb.exe connect 127.0.0.1:62001
If you don’t see a connection successful message, restart and try once again.
10. Get back to Android studio and run or debug a project. It should now recognize Nox App Player as BigSamsung Nexus.