Regardless if you own one or multiple Android devices, it’s much easier to keep track of all your stuff if you have all your Google accounts into one place. Android makes it easier to add and sync accounts across multiple devices as well as remove them. This way you will never miss an important email or notification again.
In this post, we are going to cover the steps for adding a new Google account, and then we are going to see how to remove them.
How to Add a Second Google Account to Your Android
1. Go to Settings, scroll down and tap on Accounts.
2. Tap on Add account and then select Google.
3. Insert your pin or password.
4. Insert the Gmail associated with your Google account and the password.
4. Set up your payment information and wait until your credit card gets verified.
5. After you hit Accept, your second google account will be ready for use.
How to Remove a Google Account from Your Android Device
1. Go to Settings > Accounts and tap on Google.
2. Tap on the Google account you want to remove.
3. Tap on the “More” button (can also appear as an icon formed by 3 dots) and select Remove account.
4. Confirm your option by tapping on Remove Account.
That’s it, your Google account will be completely removed from your Android device.